OPEN AN ACCOUNT
SELECT YOUR ACCOUNT TYPE
Ignite Funding offers flexibility when investing. Select the type of account from the options below to determine the specific documentation required.
To ensure that you gather all documentation necessary to open your account we have included the following links below. References your account checklist to see which forms are needed based on the account type. You will need to print, execute and scan the documents before you proceed with the application process.
- Trust, Business or Custodial Plan Documentation (if applicable)
- Copy/scan of Government Issued Photo Identification
- Limited Power of Attorney (if applicable)
COMPLETE INVESTOR APPLICATION
- Investor Account Application | IRA Account
This website is Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) and has a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate to protect the integrity and confidentiality of data between the user’s computer and the site, providing a secure and private online experience when using this website. To verify the security of a website there should be a padlock icon to the left of the URL displayed in the web browser.
If you select “Download PDF” and want to fill out your application by hand, please ensure you send the PDF and all supporting documents to our secure file folder. You can access the secure file by clicking here.
- Investor Account Application | Cash Account
- Investor Account Application | Business Account
- Investor Account Application | Custodial Account
- Foreign Investors Account Application | Cash Account
- Foreign Investor Account Application | Business Account
CONTACT IGNITE FUNDING
to speak with an Investment Representative.
and you will be contacted by an Ignite Funding Investment Representative within one business day.
Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (excluding banking holidays). We are located at: 6700 Via Austi Parkway, Suite 300 Las Vegas, NV 89119.
An Investment Representative will work with you as you get started in Trust Deed investing and select an investment that meets your needs and objectives.