REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION FOR BUSINESS ACCOUNTS
If you are opening an account for a Corporation, Limited Liability Corporation, Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, or Unincorporated Corporation.
You will need to print, execute, and scan the documents before your proceed with the application process.
- Pre-Consent E-Sign Authorization Disclosure
- W-9 for the Taxable Entity
- Electronic copy of a Valid Government Issued Photo Identification for all signers to upload
- Electronic copy of Articles of Incorporation or Entity Documents to upload
- Electronic copy of Tax Identification Number, EIN, or FEIN as shown on SS-4 form to upload
- Corporate Resolution, Corporate Charter, business meeting minutes or other documentation that supports the name(s) of person(s) that can invest assets of the entity
If you are opening an account for a Non-Profit Organization, Limited Partnership, Club, or Association:
Contact Ignite Funding Compliance Department for more information at 702.921.5148 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.