Crowdfunding Real Estate – an alternative investment option
Complete the form below to attend a COMPLIMENTARY NO-OBLIGATION SEMINAR to explore Alternative Investments & Crowd Funding Real Estate Options to off-set the uncertain market trends. This event, hosted by Ignite Funding and Dawn Pitts, will take place on September 16th, at the Ignite Funding offices: 6750 Via Austi Parkway, Suite 230 Las Vegas, NV 89119. There will be two sessions for your convenience; a afternoon session from 12:30 to 1:30 pm where lunch will be served, or an evening session from 6:00 to 7:00 pm serving appetizers. This event is available for individuals with a minimum annual income of $70,000 or net worth of $250,000.
702.739.9053 ext. 5957
Dawn has been providing superior customer service to clients throughout the United States for more than 28 years. As a licensed mortgage broker, Dawn educates her clients on the value of diversifying their portfolios, utilizing their retirement funds more effectively and earning passive income through short-term real estate investments. Her charisma and real estate experience allows her to set all potential investors learning about Ignite Funding at ease. Licensed under the NMLS, Dawn holds a Nevada Mortgage Agent License as well as Real Estate and Life Insurance licenses.
Dawn will be speaking about:
- Earning Passive Income
- 9-12% Fixed Annual Returns
- Collateral backed Investments
Ignite Funding is an alternative investment option that matches quality real estate Borrowers with Investors seeking capital preservation in collateralized turn-key real estate offering:
- Returns – Earn a 9% to 12% annualized return
- Ease – Trust Deeds are a turn-key real estate investment, the hardest thing you’ll do is complete some simple paperwork
- Diversification – Diversification is essential to any investment strategy. Trust Deeds allow you to go beyond stocks and bonds and invest in Real Estate
- Acceleration – Ignite Funding’s loans are short term, typically ranging from 6 to 24 months in length
- Control – Ignite Funding does not choose where to invest your money, or how much you earn in interest on your money, you do! You can even choose to invest with your self-directed IRA
- Transparency – Ignite Funding believes strongly in transparency for our Investors, which is why four times a year we release our Loan Portfolio Performance Record with supporting data
Ultimately, it is our goal to provide an investment vehicle for you to build upon your financial future.