Ignite Funding provides homebuilders and developers with a reliable lending source throughout the Southwest by offering crowdfunding real estate investments. We match quality real estate Borrowers with Investors seeking capital preservation in collateralized turn-key real estate investments. Our investors are the bank, earning monthly income when you, the borrower, use their investment dollars to acquire, develop, or construct your project.
The advantages of borrowing with Ignite Funding are our ability to rapidly process and fund a loan, unlike conventional lenders, competitive rates from 8% and short-terms. Go to our Lending Criteria page to learn more about the projects we fund and the qualifications we are looking for.
The following criteria should be considered by Borrowers before sending a funding request.
Types of Loans
At Ignite Funding, we offer the following loan types:
- Financing or refinancing of non-primary residential or income-producing commercial structures
- Acquisition or refinancing of undeveloped land
- Development and construction of residential or commercial projects
- Acquisition of distressed assets from regional banks, the FDIC, and other lenders
Ignite Funding generally lends within the following loan-to-value ratio ranges depending upon property type, location, and other relevant factors associated with the property.
- Land Acquisition | Up to 65% of the acquisition value of the land
- Development | Up to 70%
- Construction | Up to 75%
The per loan funding limits are $500,000 to $5 million.
Loan terms are generally between 6 to 12 months. Extensions may be offered subject to additional fees. Longer term loans are considered on the overall project viability and strength of the borrowing entity.